Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July in Chile

Even though I am in Chile I still thought about celebrating the fourth! So below you will see what I did....It started with an email sent from the Embassy in Santiago the capital stating that Americans could come celebrate the fourth there and the only requirement was your passport...

We were happy to see the symbol of freedom....



Red, White and Blue!



I was one of the first five to go in...and we thought we were going to be late since we were traveling from Vina...



Chocolate with Manjar a little Chilean style...

THe flag was everywhere...

Even the plates had the flag....

Sweet!

You can not really read it but it states "Valid only for a slice of pizza or chicken nuggets...."

Gotta love our men in uniform....lol...see Jose I told you I know people!

Gig'em so I finally found some Aggies I felt as though I was in America for real!

Half of the crew, Greg-Amanda-Me-Kristi

And of course I finally saw a Chevy, oh how I miss Silver Bullet!

Below is a small video of our beautiful flag...enjoy!



God bless the USA - Ciao,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment