Monday, June 21, 2010

La Serena, Chile

The Serena Crew, Greg-Emily-Angela-Amanda-me-Shawn(we found him at the hostel he is from Berkley)-Mike.
These fine young people dance and sing to get money-they were entertaining!

I finally went horseback riding on the beach, let me tell you it was great!

Only Greg and Amanda joined me on this journey...

The beach here was pretty much the same even though the surfers claim the waves are better, the water still cold!

The light house, we could not go...very antique.

The huge fish at the Japanese Garden.

Me on the Bridge at the Japanese Garden.

Me again, so I almost jumped to get on the rock but I was told not to break any bones....

Chorritos at the market plaza.

Souvenirs any one....I love the colors around the market.

You know I am looking for them all around and I found them!!!!!!!


We saw them as we were driving to La Serena and then back again on our way to Vina, I will get in contact with the people behind these lovely creatures....


La Serena was nice it was warmer did not have to wear my jacket during the day. We did not get to see the penguins because it had rained and we did not see the stars either because it was cloudy. Maybe next time....we did enjoy the horseback riding and walking around town!

Ciao,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment