Monday, June 21, 2010

Quilpue, Chile

Machine that puts the cork on the bottle.


Mr. Raab the owner of the winery.

Vino, comida chilena, y amigos...

Just below is where all the action takes place.....

The entrance to the winery.

The country where you can breath fresh air.


On the Shuttle getting ready to taste the wine...


The wine tour was not a usual one since the winery is very small and operated by a small number of people. The food was great it was my firs chilean meal and I give it a 7 not too great but not too bad. The owner is old school and likes to do everything organically, he aspires to use solar and wind power some day. I was asked to work at the winery and of course I said yes so in a couple of days you will be ready my adventures at the winery! I will be practicing my espanol and learning how to make wine and beer organically, maybe even drinking some :)

Ciao,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment